If you run a business in the hospitality industry then you will be well aware of the amount of products you will need just to keep everything running smoothly. It is very important that you choose an efficient and reliable supplier so that you never run out of the things you need.
We have put together this guide to Buzz Catering Supplies, a leading UK stockist with an excellent delivery service. Keep reading to find out more.
What Is Buzz Catering Supplies?
Buzz Catering Supplies is a well-established company that stocks all sorts of catering supplies for businesses in the hospitality industry.
They have been up and running for over 35 years and are one of the leading independent stockists of catering supplies in the UK. They offer products from top UK manufacturers as well as their own value brand for those on a lower budget.
Buzz Catering supplies have a showroom in Hertfordshire with over 9000 products in stock that you can browse and choose from.
They offer next day delivery nationwide and have many experienced consultants on hand to discuss the products with you to help you choose what is right for you and your business.
Why Choose Buzz Catering Supplies?
There are lots of great reasons to choose Buzz catering supplies for all of your hospitality needs.
Buzz catering supplies can offer you expert advice to help you make the right decisions when it comes to the products you need. They don’t just have a website with online orders, you can visit the showroom and speak to one of the consultants.
You can touch the samples and inspect them to see what will work best for you, and ask the consultant questions. You can also call the helpline to speak to someone about the products if you aren’t able to visit the showroom.
Buzz Catering supplies offer a price match promise. This means that if you get quoted a lower price elsewhere for the same product or service, you will receive a discount on your order to make up for it.
This includes products, warranty, delivery, and installation. If Buzz catering can’t offer you the best price, they will beat it!
It’s not just the products that will impress you, Buzz catering also offers excellent after sales care for their customers.
If your equipment needs repairing this is offered at a very low rate. When faults occur with the products, rigorous testing is carried out to make sure that the faults will not reoccur.
A lot of the replacement parts you will need to maintain your equipment are stocked by Buzz catering and are available for next day delivery. You might not need an engineer callout – you could make use of the telephone support service instead.
One of the great things about Buzz catering supplies is that any order over £50 is eligible for free delivery within the UK.
This means that the products are accessible for businesses of all sizes, and you can do a top up order if you forget things without worrying about paying for extra delivery costs.
If you want to, you can visit the cash and carry trade counter to shop in store and take your products away with you on the same day.
At the showroom there is a demonstration kitchen where you can watch live cooking events and even attend training days.
These events offer you an excellent opportunity to network with award winning chefs and people of interest in the catering industry. You can also test out the equipment for yourself.
Orders over £750 may be suitable for leasing. This will depend on some checks that will need to be carried out. This is a great option for businesses who need to spread the cost of their orders.
It’s also ideal for big projects or new businesses who are just setting up and need lots of expensive equipment. You can get a no obligation quote if you are interested in this.
If you wish to compare Buzz Catering with another catering supplies company, see our piece on Stephensons Catering
Buzz Catering Supplies
There are over 9000 different products available, but here is a selection of the things that you can expect to find in the showroom and online:
Cleaning & Hygiene
Hospitality involves a lot of cleaning to keep up with hygiene standards:
- Cleaning chemicals – kitchen, washroom, bar cleaning, warewashing, concentrates
- Mops and buckets
- Brushes and brooms
- Tools and accessories
- Clothes, sponges and scourers
- Sanitsiers and soaps
- Bin liners
- Washroom supplies
Lots of disposable products get used in professional kitchens:
- Kitchen foil, cling film and baking parchment
- Food labels
- Food boxes
- Sauce pots
- Paper cups
- Disposable glasses
- Drink carriers
- Table coverings
There are a range of brands available:
- Crockery – oven to table, fine china, melamine, tapas, dinner sets
- Glassware – beer glasses, wine and champagne glasses, gin and cocktail glasses, shot and spirit glasses
- Serveware – bakets, ramekins, bowls, plates, trays, enamelware, bottles, jars
- Catering Cutlery – knives, forks, spoons, specialized cutlery, cutlery storage
- Brands – Churchill, Dudson, Genware. Porcelite, Porland. Rustico, Utopia
Front Of House
Keeping your restaurant or cafe running smoothly relies on a lot of different products:
- Table Service – table signs, condiments, shakers, caddies, placemats, candle holders, Service trays, menus
- Beverage Service – Teapots, jugs, dispensers, carafes
- Customer Service – Wall displays, Serving trolleys, cash registers
- Buffet And Food Display – breakfast service, cake stands, cooling displays, buffet stands, bowls and platters
A busy bar needs a lot of items to keep it running smoothly:
- Barware – bar tools, cocktail utensils, measurers and pourers, optics, drip trays, bar mats, Ice tubs and utensils
- Storage and display – Glass storage, bottle skips, wine racks, organizers, holders
- Drink service – bottle buckets and coolers, service trays, drinkware, straws, stirrers
- Bar Equipment – ice crushers, bar blenders, drink dispensers, glass fosters, cellar equipment, bar appliances
Do you fancy yourself as a bit of a mixologist? Why not up your cocktail game with some chic bar accessories?
It is easier to stay on top of lots of orders if you have everything that you need:
- Prep and Store – chef knives, thermometers, timers, chopping boards, food storage,
- Kitchenware – cookware, utensils, kitchen gadgets, accessories, appliances
- Pastry and baking – bakeware, baking molds, pastry utensils, scales and measures, mixing bowls, cake decorating
Whether you are replacing old equipment or starting from scratch, these items will be useful:
- Cooking Equipment – commercial cookers, commercial ovens, hobs and induction, microwaves, grills and griddles, fryers, waffle makers, toasters
- Commercial Refrigeration – bottle coolers, commercial fridges, commercial freezers, display refrigeration, ice machines, blast chillers
- Food Preparation Equipment – stick blenders, food processors, mixers, mincers, slicers, pressers, chippers
- Beverage Machines – water boilers, coffee machines, slush machines, water coolers, juicers, ice cream machines, drinks dispensers
- Severy and display equipment – soup kettles, heated display units, hot cupboards, rotisseries, rice cookers
Furniture And Outdoor
You need to stock the outdoor area of your business as well as indoors:
- Furniture – outdoor furniture, indoor furniture, kitchen furniture, locker room, signs and displays
- Outdoor cooking – Barbecues and grills, hog roasters, smokers, outdoor pizza ovens, burners
Of course, many of us love nothing more than to have family and friends over for a BBQ when the warm weather comes. If you’re looking for upgrade your BBQ, or to add a few handy accessories, click here for inspiration.
You need to keep all of your equipment clean and hygienic:
- Commercial glass-washers – small, medium and large glasswashers
- Commercial dishwashers – undercounter dishwashers, pass through dishwashers. Conveyor washes, Pot and pan washers
- Commercial Laundry – tumble dryers, washing machines
- Specialist Items – brush glasswashers, polishers, decarbonisers, waste disposal, glass dryers
- Accessories – sinks, stands, taps, baskets
- Chemicals – glass-washing, dishwashing laundry
Commercial Kitchen Design & Installation
One of the services on offer from Buzz is the design and installation of commercial kitchens. Call the team or make an appointment in store to get started.
They can produce CAD technical drawings of your space and provide an itemized quote. They will ensure that the space is optimized and that the kitchen will function efficiently.
Once you have decided on your project, they can also assist with project management including funding, organization, planning, licensing and contracting.
Star Catering is another reputable catering equipment supplier that you might with to consider. Read more about Star Catering here.
Stainless Steel Fabrication
Another service on offer is stainless steel fabrication. This is ideal for kitchen tables, prep stations, extraction hoods, sinks, shelving and more.
This can be done for kitchens and restaurants depending on what you need, and gives you the option for bespoke products.
How To Order
The Buzz Catering Supplies website is really easy to use for online orders. Create an account and start shopping. You can shop by product or by brand. If you prefer, you can download brochures from the website.
Alternatively, you can order by telephone, or phone up to ask for advice from the team of experts. The phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. There is also an online chat function available on the website for quick answers to any queries you have.
The other option is to visit the showroom. You can look at sample products and visit the cash and carry trade desk to order your items for same day collection. The showroom is located just outside of London, in Hertfordshire.
Buzz Catering Supplies is a well respected company in the hospitality industry. They stock and deliver over 9000 different products and have an impressive showroom that you can visit to see the sample products.
- The 15 Best Mexican Restaurants In Melbourne - November 9, 2023
- The Best Middle Eastern Food and Restaurants in Melbourne - November 8, 2023
- Best Cake Shops, Cake Delivery and Takeaway Cakes in Melbourne - November 8, 2023