Apple Spice Catering is a fantastic option if you are looking for a catering service for your next event. With freshly baked bread, classic and contemporary sandwich fillings and salad choices, and a variety of hot food, there are so many choices.
Your guests will be impressed with the quality of the food and you will find the service reliable and stress-free. If you want to know more about Apple Spice Catering then keep reading.
What Is Apple Spice Catering?
Apple Spice catering began as a deli, bakery, delivery and catering company in Salt Lake City in 1988.
The store-front was taken over from baking legend Fritz Haertel, who used to regularly visit the bakery after his retirement and offer tips and advice on making the perfect bread.
Over the course of 30 years, Apple Spice catering were able to expand their business and they now have over 50 stores.
They have perfected their recipes and their service to become catering experts. Apple Spice catering specializes in business and corporate catering.
Why Choose Apple Spice Catering?
There are lots of reasons why you might want to choose Apple Spice catering for your next event.
Apple Spice catering specializes in business and corporate events. If you choose to use their services then you can be certain that your event will be a success and you will make a good impression. This is important if you are hosting a professional event.
Apple Spice have been working on their recipes for 30 years, with homemade bread and delicious sandwich fillings. As a customer you will benefit from this experience and get to enjoy the delicious creations from Apple Spice catering.
Apple Spice knows that as well as amazing food, they also need to provide excellent customer service to complete the package.
They are reliable and dependable and all of their staff are professional. This means that you can relax and enjoy your event without worrying about things going wrong.
Apple Spice Catering is passionate about using fresh ingredients. They make their bread from scratch every morning which makes their sandwiches even more incredible. It also means that the bakery is filled with the mouth-watering smell of fresh bread.
If Asian food is more your thing, see our piece on Panda Express Catering
It’s not just the bread that is very popular from Apple Spice bakery, they also make delicious cookies. They are perfectly soft yet chewy with a sweet flavor and they make the perfect ending to your meal. Your guests will love them.
Apple Spice Catering offers versatile options so you will definitely be able to find something that meets your needs.
Whether you need sandwiches, boxed lunches, breakfast, or hot foods, you will be able to find what you are looking for on their menu and serve your guests the perfect meal.
Apple Spice Catering
There are different types of catering on offer from Apple Spice Catering. These are the most popular options, but the exact menu items and prices vary depending on which restaurant you order from.
Corporate Boxed Lunches
Boxed lunches are ideal for corporate events, meetings or working lunches. They are also great if you are hosting an event with limited serving space. Included in a boxed lunch you get a sandwich, soup or salad. You also get a cookie, a piece of fruit and potato chips.
The delivery service for boxed lunches is very convenient – you can get them delivered to your place of work or the venue for the event. Each box is named which makes it really easy to make sure all of your guests have the right lunch order.
Here are some of the delicious options you can choose from:
- Sandwiches – strawberry grilled chicken, granny apple turkey, turkey and avocado, chicken bacon ranch, cafe club, turkey and swiss cheese, albacore tuna, cashew chicken, egg salad, roast beef and provolone, chipotle chicken, thai chicken curry.
- Wraps – turkey and bacon, southwest chicken, chicken caesar
- Salads – apple walnut, mandarin chicken, strawberry grilled chicken, cranberry bleu, pear and goat cheese, chicken caesar, classic cob, cashew chicken salad, waldorf salad, tuna salad, garen vegetable.
- Homestyle soups – Broccoli cheddar, Old fashioned chicken noodle, Amy’s special recipe chili, baja tortilla soup, creamy potato soup
- Sides – giant cookie, peanut butter yum yum bar, lemon bar, apple crumb cake, rockslide brownie, cheese, potato chips, avocado.
Of course, when it comes to sandwiches and subs, it’s hard to go past Subway. For information about Subway Catering, see here.
Hot Food Catering
If you would prefer to offer your guests hot food, Apple Spice has a range of options in this category. Whether you want plated hot food or a buffet style, they will be able to accommodate your needs.
This is a great option for parties, functions, gatherings and business presentations. You need to order for a minimum of 15 people to use this menu.
‘Build Your Own Bar’ Options
- Salad bar extravaganza – let your guests build their own salad with various toppings, served with fresh bread and a variety of dressings
- Baked potato bar – Perfectly cooked jacket potatoes served with a range of hot and cold fillings
- Taco bar – soft shells and hard taco shells are served with beef or chicken, along with various fillings like Spanish rice, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, shredded cheese and lettuce
- Fajita bar – chicken or beef served with flour tortillas and various fillings like refried beans, salsa, sour cream and guacamole
Talking of a fajita bar, if you feel like going Mexican with your food, see our review of Chipotle Catering
Sandwiches & Soup Options
- Sandwich Buffet Platters – A selection of deli sandwiches served with a choice of two sides from potato salad, pasta salad, green salad, fresh fruit, and potato chips. You will also receive a variety of condiments including tomatoes, pickles, olives and sauces.
- Soup & Salad – A choice of soups served alongside caesar salad or a tossed green salad and freshly baked bread
- Light combo – An assortment of mini sandwiches, sourdough rolls or croissants, ranch dip with vegetable crudites, pasta salad, cookies and brownies.
Do you have a Graduation Party to plan? Check out our food suggestions.
- Early Bird Boxed Breakfast – large muffin, whole fruit, yogurt, juice
- Sunrise Starter – bagels with cream cheese, fresh fruit, assorted juices, water and coffee
- Continental Breakfast – muffins, turnovers, danish, bagels, fresh fruit, assorted juices, water and coffee
- Executive Continental – baked bagels, muffins, turnovers, danish, scones, fresh fruit, yogurt, assorted juices, water and coffee
- Healthy Start Breakfast – build your own parfait with yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, berries, muffins, assorted juices, water and coffee
- Breakfast Burrito – steamed tortillas, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, hash browns, sausage or bacon, fresh fruit, assorted juices, water and coffee
- All American Breakfast – scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown, muffins, assorted juices, water and coffee
- Cinnamon Toast Strata – French toast bake with with scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, bacon, fresh fruit, assorted juices, water and coffee
Wawa are another company that does a great breakfast. For more on Wawa Catering, click here.
- Tender pot roast – with steamed vegetables crisp salad, fresh bread and a choice of potatoes
- Roasted chicken – with steamed vegetables, salad, fresh bread, and a choice of potatoes
- Chicken parmesan – breaded chicken with marinara sauce, penne pasta, mozzarella cheese, steamed vegetables sourdough bread and garlic butter
- Baked Ziti – Penne pasta with meatballs, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, steamed vegetables, caesar salad, sourdough bread with garlic butter
- Country style BBQ – pulled pork or beef sandwiches with fresh fruit, potato chips, and a choice of pasta salad or potato salad
- Tuscan Chicken – chicken breast marinated in savory white wine sauce with mushrooms and sundried tomatoes, herbed pasta, caesar salad, steamed salad, sourdough bread with garlic butter
- Pasta – a choice of chicken alfredo or cajun chicken pasta with steamed vegetables, crispy salad, and a choice of potatoes
These options are served with steamed vegetables, crisp green salad, freshly baked bread, and a choice of potatoes.
- Bruschetta – balsamic chicken with tomatoes, onions, basil and parmesan
- Cowboy – honey and mustard chicken with sauteed mushrooms, bacon and cheddar cheese
- Lemon pesto – tangy pesto chicken with sliced lemons
- Monterey – BBQ chicken with ranch dressing, bacon and pepper jack cheese
- Tuxedo – chicken smothered in garlic mushrooms with ham and swiss cheese
- Lemon butter – chicken smothered with lemon butter sauce
Whilst we’re talking about chicken, why not see how Chick Fil A Catering compares?
- Fruit Tray
- Vegetable Tray
- Cheese, grapes, apples and crackers
- Chicken wings
- Hummus and pita chips
- Pasta, potato and frog eye salad
- Salsa and chips
- Dollar roll sandwiches
- Mini croissant sandwiches
- Shrimp cocktail tray
- Sweets basket
- Executive sweets basket
- Cookie & brownie tray
- Cookie tray
- Rockslide brownie
- Giant cookie
- Peanut butter yummy bar
- Lemon bar
- Apple crumb cake
- Sour cream cranberry bar
How you organising a Baby Shower? See our ideas for Baby Shower food.
- Bottled water
- Soft Drinks
- Iced Tea
- Sweet Tea
How To Order
It is easy to order online from Apple Spice Catering. Simply go to the website and find your closest restaurant. This will give you the right menu, as menu items and prices can vary between restaurants. You can then put together your order and arrange delivery.
You can also speak to the staff in your local restaurant about your order and they will be happy to help you.
Apple Spice Catering can be used for any type of event, but they specialize in business and corporate catering.
The menu is varied and delicious and your guests will be left feeling satisfied. There are lots of reasons why Apple Spice catering is the perfect option.